BONDIT is high performance bonding agent for Gypsum on concrete blocks/RCC surfaces. Further it has waterproofing properties and hence it prevents leakages from the cracks in the plaster.
The BONDIT 151 is a cement and gypsum plaster which is the most common forms of plaster utilized in the construction sector. This type of plaster is often applied to the external and interior plastering of the building which forms a protective coating that protects the stone and brick masonry, as well as the RCC walls and ceilings. Furthermore, wall plastering is useful for levelling wall and ceiling surfaces, and textured or stucco plaster and finishes are made using gypsum and cement.
- Ready to apply single coat application
- Very strong chemical bond is created
- No hacking required on concrete surface. Hence prevention of
- microcracking in concrete & saving of labour.
- Coverage is about 100 sft per kg.
- Bonding strength is more than 2kgs/sft.
- PH value is 7-9.
- It is an elastomeric material & hence can withstand movements in the structure without cracking
BONDIT-151, is a mixture of Polymer-Cement composite and can put to multiple uses.
- Waterproof Coating
- Crack Sealing
- Bonding of Gypsum/Cement
- Plaster to concrete
- Concrete Repairs
- Tile Fixing on walls
- Fixing Tile on Tile
- Clean the concrete surface with brush
- Wash the concrete surface with water one hour before application of Bondit-151
- Fill any depression with mixture of cement, silica sand & Bondit-151 in the ratio of 1:1.50:0.50
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement in the ratio of 1:2
- Apply first coat of mixture on moist concrete
- After4 to 6hrs apply 2nd coat of mixture
- Third coat also can be applied if required
- Fresh coated surface should not be submerged in water for 48 hours
- After air drying for 4 to 6 hrs, cure the coated surface by spraying water for 24 to 48 hours
- Surface is useable after 24hours of treatment
- On terrace for top coat white cement can be used
Bonding Gypsum Plaster
- Clean the concrete surface
- Apply Bondit-151 with brush or spray machine
- After 30 to 40 minutes when bondit-151 is tacky apply Gypsum Plaster
Fixing tile on tile
- Clean & wash old flooring
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement in the ratio of 1:3 to 1:5 to make paste depending on desired viscosity
- Apply cement-Bondit-151 paste on the back of new tile
- Press the new tile on old flooring
- Use the new flooring after 48 to 72 hours
- Make V-groove on the face of the cracks
- Make the crack wet
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement in the ratio of 1:2 & apply on the crack
- Add more cement to the Bondit-151 cement mixture to make suitable paste & fill the crack
- Grey or white cement can be used
- Clean the pocket & wet with water
- Apply in the pocket cement Bondit-151 slurry (2:1 ratio)
- Mix Bondit-151, cement & silica sand in 1:2:4 to 6 ratio & fill the pocket or large cracks etc.
Tile fixing on wall
- Wet the already plastered wall with water
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement to desired consistency & apply on the back of tile & fix the tile on plastered surface
BUILDON Bondit 151 is used for high strength bonding of Gypsum Plaster/Cement plaster to concrete blocks RCC. No hacking Is required
Modified Hybrid System.
Milky White Emulsion
More than 40%
1500 cps Max
Butt joint strength
Clear, forms flexible system with cement
Handling & Storage
Protect from frost. Containers once opened should be shut tightly to prevent contamination. Stocks should be used on a first in, first out basis.
20kgs HDPE Jerry cans
- Apply With Brush On Dry Concrete Blocks/Rcc.
- Apply Gypsum Plaster Between 1 Hour To 24 Hours Of Bondit Application.
If the material goes in the eyes wash with water till the burning stops or immediately visit doctor.